transferring google music to ringtones
ratttled

Sorry, all, but this is going to have to be a complete from start to finish answer for me!  I downloaded some ringtones from Google play, they are on my phone b/c I can listen to them.  I then downloaded Ringdroid which was supposed to allow the ringtones to show up and be designated for individual contacts.  What shows up in my list of ringtones are only ones that were already on my phone!  How do I move the downloaded ringtones where I can see them and use them for my contact ringtones.  I am a bonafide novice at this (yes, I know, some people shouldn't be let loose in the tech world), but I would genuinely appreciate some serious help with this!  Thanks!!!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: transferring google music to ringtones
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey there ratttled. Welcome to the smartphone world. I also enjoy adding ringtones to my phone, because they are fun to listen to rather than listening to a standard ringer which becomes annoying.

I see that you downloaded Ringdroid to convert your music into ringtones.  That is an application I am unfamiliar with and I'm afraid I won't be much help to you on this topic because it is a third party application.  To get the best answer I would visit the developers website and view the user guid and the FAQ section to see if some people have similar questions. Visit http://bit.ly/2GAUgO to view the developers website.  Let us know if you need additional assistance.

NickB_VZW
VZWSupport
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes