turbo battery died then auto factory reset?
taxiups

Last night my turbo died. So I plugged it in. Next thing I know the setup screen is staring at me... Everything erased. Is it possible to get it back?  Possible its just how it booted?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: turbo battery died then auto factory reset?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hi Taxiups,

Oh no! It saddens me to hear that your device rebooted and wiped all the information. Lets get your information back. Do you recall if you were backing the device up to the Verizon Cloud http://spr.ly/6585CBqR ? Did you sign back into the device with the same gmail account? Your pictures, movies, and music should have been stored on the SD card.

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
killodrum
Enthusiast - Level 3

"Your pictures, movies, and music should have been stored on the SD card. "

That is an incorrect statement, considering the Turbo does not come with an SD card or an SD card slot. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hi Kilodrum,

Great call out! If your Turbo does not come with an SD Card the items would be stored on your internal device memory.

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes