when I try to send email from phone I get message net sign in failed and the messages won't send
yinz

Why do I get the message net sign in failed when I try to send email from my phone? This just started about a week ago and I am unable to send email.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: when I try to send email from phone I get message net sign in failed and the messages won't send
positiveaz

I just started having the same problem. About the same time as you. I wished I new the answer as well.

0 Likes
Re: when I try to send email from phone I get message net sign in failed and the messages won't send
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello yinz!

Let's get those emails sending! When you get the message, does the device prompt you to sign in to your email? If so, does it give you a different error message? The same? What type of email is it? Are you able to send/receive if using the PC? One option is to uninstall, then reinstall the email account from your device. Please give that a try and keep me posted on the results.

Thanks so much,

ChristinaB_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
yinz

Christina,

Thank you for your reply. I called Verizon Saturday and they helped me out as you can see for this email. Once again thanks.

John

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You're welcome Yinz. We're glad you got the assistance you needed!

Thank you,
MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes