why can't I set up my video voicemail? I tried turning off my wifi and data was on, it didn't fail, but just kept setting up forever. Do I have to use up all my data and still not get it to work?
sluggyk
Enthusiast - Level 1

Any one have an answer?

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: why can't I set up my video voicemail? I tried turning off my wifi and data was on, it didn't fail, but just kept setting up forever. Do I have to use up all my data and still not get it to work?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello sluggyk,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with your visual voicemail! I'd be happy to help solve this mystery. What make & model phone do you have? Have you ever been able to use visual voicemail with this device before?

Thanks,
MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: why can't I set up my video voicemail? I tried turning off my wifi and data was on, it didn't fail, but just kept setting up forever. Do I have to use up all my data and still not get it to work?
sluggyk
Enthusiast - Level 1

Sure , I would love some help. My phone is a Motorolla Droid Turbo, it is new and I've Haven't been able to use the video voicemail in the month I have had the phone. I have tried. several times. to allow it to setup up when it showed a prompt, only to get a setup failed message. I asked the community if it was a common problem and received a nice guys message advising me to enable data and turn off the wifi. The setup didn't fail, but never ended and I became nervous about data usage as the setup never seemed to get anywhere. That is pretty much where I am at now. Any help would be much appreciated.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the additional information, sluggyk!

What is the current software version of your Motorola Droid Turbo http://vz.to/13Dxdb7?  Please keep me posted so that I can further assist.  Thanks again!

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes