why do I constantly get malware, suspicious site, droid turbo has been hacked or I'm the lucky winner from Centurylink or facebook messages? its so annoying and I've run scans that tells me I don't have any virus or malicious malware on my phone.
Raragon

Please help!

why do I constantly get malware, suspicious site, droid turbo has been hacked or I'm the lucky winner from Centurylink or facebook messages?  its so annoying and I've run scans that tells me I don't have any virus or malicious malware on my phone.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: why do I constantly get malware, suspicious site, droid turbo has been hacked or I'm the lucky winner from Centurylink or facebook messages? its so annoying and I've run scans that tells me I don't have any virus or malicious malware on my phone.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Raragon, pop  ups are no fun, I don't like them either. Let's get to the bottom of this. Though you mentioned that you only downloaded apps you use all the time, but one of them may have had an update and now pop ups are included. Let's put your phone in safe mode to see. Please follow these steps and monitor the device: http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-180845/

ChristinaB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: why do I constantly get malware, suspicious site, droid turbo has been hacked or I'm the lucky winner from Centurylink or facebook messages? its so annoying and I've run scans that tells me I don't have any virus or malicious malware on my phone.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Raragon-

I know how frustrating pop up messages can be. Let's make sure this issue gets resolved so you can enjoy your phone as it should. Does this happen when you access a website in particular or an application? Have you recently downloaded a new application or a new software update before this issue began?

CarmenT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Raragon

It doesn't matter what I do. I can unlock my phone or click on the Verizon

SMS app to text and I will get pop ups. I had my phone replaced recently

and only downloaded apps I use all the time. Things were fine for one week

then I started getting them. I have taken screen shots of the ones I've

received that I can send.

On Wed, Dec 16, 2015, 5:26 PM Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Raragon, pop  ups are no fun, I don't like them either. Let's get to the bottom of this. Though you mentioned that you only downloaded apps you use all the time, but one of them may have had an update and now pop ups are included. Let's put your phone in safe mode to see. Please follow these steps and monitor the device: http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-180845/

ChristinaB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes