Amazon Echo Redeem Link Not Showing Up
NewUserNYC
Enthusiast - Level 1

It says on my verizon account "On December 20, 2018, your Amazon Echo (2nd Gen) will be available to redeem."

On December 21, I received an email from verizon notification titled "It's time to redeem your Holiday Bonus from Verizon". When I clicked the "Let's go" link in the email, it takes me to my verizon account or my Fios app (I tried both). However, there is no "Redeem Amazon Offer" link in either of them. All I have is still "On December 20, 2018, your Amazon Echo (2nd Gen) will be available to redeem." and the "Learn More About My Offer" link. As of today, 12/22/2018, 11:50pm, nothing has changed in my verizon account regarding this.

On December 21, I contacted verizon customer service through online chat. They said I need to call customer service to resolve it. I called customer services, they said I need to call Rewards department. I called Rewards department, they sent me back to customer services, saying they don't deal with sending emails to customers. So I called custormer services again. They sent me to Web Service department, saying my problem is website problem. No excuse, I called Web Service department, they told me they only deal with online account log on, not this kind of problem......

At this point, I don't know what to do anymore. The rep at the customer services department said she had sent me new email for redeeming this offer and someone will contact me through email about this. Until today 12/22, more than 24 hours after I ended conversation with the last verizon rep I called, I still have not received any email regarding this. Instead, I received an email from verizon notification about my pending verizon bill on Jan 10th, 2019. This means verizon should have no problem sending emails to their customers, and nobody has done anything to solve my problem yet. 

Verizon claimed to have  "created an unique online experience to redeem this special offer", when there are so many people having this issue.  When are they going to deal with it seriously?

0 Likes
Re: Amazon Echo Redeem Link Not Showing Up
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi NewUserNYC,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes