Can't Redeem Gift Cards
Mio1

Like so many of you, I've been unable to redeem my gift cards.  Tried different browsers, different computers, my Fios app.  Have been on 7 calls and chat sessions.  Everybody apologizes but no one can resolve the problem.  They've transferred my call to rewards where I promptly sat on hold for an hour and gave up.  Am currently on call with Verizon agent and she has called on my behalf while she has me on hold.  She apparently can't get through either because I've been on hold with her for 45 minutes.  At this point, I've probably spent 5 hours trying to get something resolved and they can't do it.

BTW, your automated voice system (AI) avoids routing me to an agent.  Way to turn off your customers.

0 Likes
Re: Can't Redeem Gift Cards
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Mio,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes