Can't access or pay my bill using the My FiOs app
Hibemoes
Can't access or pay my bill online or using the app

Last month I paid my bill with a credit card throught the My FiOs app with no problems.  This month, for the past week, I have been getting the following error messages when I log in via the app to pay my bill:

When I click on bill/payment, the following message appears:

We are unable to process your request at this time.
Please try again later. We apologize for any inconvenience.

I deleted the app and reinstalled it to make sure I had the latest version and it didn't correct the problem.  I also deleted my credit card on file and tried it but it made no difference I still got the same error message.  I even went to a Verizon store and they said they didn't know why it would not work since my apps and everything else was up to date in my iPad.

How can this error be corrected to I can view and pay bills using the iPad My FiOs app?
0 Likes
Re: Can't access or pay my bill using the My FiOs app
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Hibemoes,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes