Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Can't find usage details for calls/texts from phone...
jamesandmalia

I have...up until someone decided to change the website...been able to:

*from my galaxy s5

*go to verizon.com

*scroll to the bottom of the page

*click desktop view

*sign in

*then select usage details for texts/minutes and see a list of the phone numbers I've called all month or last month

Now I can't do that. It will only allow me to check data! I need to know how to see my numbers FROM MY PHONE 😞 please help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Can't find usage details for calls/texts from phone...
Not applicable

Hello,

Verizon Wireless is currently working on a permanent fix for the reported issue where customers are unable to view their unbilled call and text usage details.  Please view the document Known Issue: Viewing Unbilled Call and Text Details for an update and a workaround.

Thank you.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
tikibar1
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

You need to clear your browser's history and request the desktop view on your browser before logging in.  For example, if using Chrome, tap the three dots in the upper right-hand corner and tap History, then at the bottom tap Clear Browsing Data and then clear history, cache, and cookies.  Back out of Chrome, then tap the three dots in the upper right-hand corner again, then check Request Desktop Site.  Navigate to www.verizonwireless.com and log in.  Tap the red View Usage Details button, then tap Minutes (or Messages) on the left-hand side.  Use the drop-down next to Current Call Log for Line to choose the appropriate line.  You should see the current call log for that line.

Liz78

Need on iphone, not desktop!! Why is this gone? I used to be able to just log on my phone, and see all calls, and text messages up to date- unbilled???? And not no more

0 Likes
tikibar1
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

The instructions work for an Android; have you tried it on your iPhone?

0 Likes
Not applicable

Hello,

Verizon Wireless is currently working on a permanent fix for the reported issue where customers are unable to view their unbilled call and text usage details.  Please view the document Known Issue: Viewing Unbilled Call and Text Details for an update and a workaround.

Thank you.

0 Likes