Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Customer Service IS HORRIBLE
39Daisy

I just spent over 35+ minutes on a customer service support line for Verizon, to have a representative totally clueless on what to do with my account and payment.  Why did I call customer service to begin with?  Because I received a suspicious text that my payment was past due.  I have had auto payment for years, why would my payment be past due when you pull it from my bank account that has plenty of money in it?  The gentleman proceeded to argue with me about turning my autopayment off and on again.  We did this 3x and it still would not show on his end that it was on and on my end I received email messages thanking me for enrolling.  Once enrolled the system gave me 5 dates to choose from to pay my bill, none of them were for the now 4 day past due bill.  After 25 minutes of no help, I politely asked to speak to a supervisor or manager.   He kept asking me why, why I needed to speak to them.  Three times he would put me on hold and come back and say he spoke to them but would not allow me to speak to them.  He started berate what I was saying and kept speaking over the top of me.  All I was trying to do was find a solution to autopay the current bill that was due which was already set up on auto pay.  

This gentleman's voice kept escalating and my co-worker leaned over telling me to hang up.  He kept blaming me for verizon's payment system not working and still would not allow me the courtesy of talking to a supervisor or even the billing department. 

I said I was hanging up, hung up and was barraged with 4 more calls back from the rude man that I declined and finally just turned my phone off.  I ended up fixing my own payment problem by going back to the strange text that started it all, clicking on the link which took me into my auto payment account and hit the enter button to make a payment.  Really.  What a waste of time and my lunch break from work.