Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How can I print the contacts in Backup Assistant?
Vbrouse

To have a hard copy of all my contacts, how can I print the contacts in my Backup Assistant?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: How can I print the contacts in Backup Assistant?
SuzyQ
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

The Backup Assistant only allows you to print each contact card separately.  The simplest way to get all the contacts printed out is to Export them all to a csv file (Excel) and delete or hide the fields you don't need before printing (there are a lot of extra fields.

Verizon Cloud and Press control alt K to access contacts in Accessibility mode.png Click the checkmark to expand the box, then click the three vertical dots to get the choice to Export all.

View solution in original post

Re: How can I print the contacts in Backup Assistant?
SuzyQ
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

The Backup Assistant only allows you to print each contact card separately.  The simplest way to get all the contacts printed out is to Export them all to a csv file (Excel) and delete or hide the fields you don't need before printing (there are a lot of extra fields.

Verizon Cloud and Press control alt K to access contacts in Accessibility mode.png Click the checkmark to expand the box, then click the three vertical dots to get the choice to Export all.