Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Logging in and required code
ANGHAW75

To login to Verizonwireless.com I've been required to click a button to receive a code by text, prior to being able to login.  Is this a new thing?  Can it be stopped?  It's very annoying.

Labels (1)
Re: Logging in and required code
jav6
Leader

There are numerous threads regarding this.  Nobody has found an answer that works for all.  What device/method are you using to access the site?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
ANGHAW75

When did this start happening?  I noticed it two days ago. 

0 Likes
jav6
Leader

There are threads that are month(s) old, but for some it started Cyber Monday: Why do I need a New Pin each time I log onto the Verizon Website?

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Anghaw75, that is strange that this would be happening when logging in. What browser are you using? Are you doing this on your PC or your mobile phone? Have you made any recent changes to your wireless account?

AlbertoR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Jav6, we certainly want to make sure that your concerns are being addressed promptly. How long have you experiencing this when logging in to the website? Are you able to log into the My Verizon App?

NicoleT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ANGHAW75

Chrome. Laptop. Went from 10 GB per month to Unlimited one week ago. 

0 Likes
jav6
Leader

@NicoleT_VZW, I am not experiencing this issue.  You should read the comments in the thread more carefully.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

That’s very odd that you are experiencing this issue with the Log-In code, Anghaw75. We normally only send a code or security verification of your account when you log in from another browser. So to see that you are having that issue every time you log in does strike some concern to us. Do you notice these same issues when you try to log in from your phone?

TakendraW_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ANGHAW75

I do not experience the same problem when I log onto Verizon wireless.com from my phone. However I did not want to log on from my phone, I want to log on from my laptop so I have the full functionality of your website. Can you help me resolve this issue?