Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
My Verizon Data Widget
MotorolaRazr2020User

Just bought a new Motorola Razr 2020 running Android 10 OS as bring your own device.  I installed the My Verizon app and pulled the Widget to my home screen.  Only showing the Checkmark on either a white or black My Verizon screen widget and must always now log into the My Verizon app to view my data consumed.  I saw lots of other community threads on same subject but all last comments were old. 

Verizon Customer Service, how do I show real-time data consumed on the widget like my old My Verizon app on my former Motorola G5 Plus phone?

0 Likes
Re: My Verizon Data Widget
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, we can look into this for you. Please send us a Private Note to proceed.

*Kerry

0 Likes
MotorolaRazr2020User

Kerry, It's been a week and I sent you an immediate private message and a mid-week followup.  Nothing from you or your Verizon Customer Service colleagues.  Not cool 😞

0 Likes
MotorolaRazr2020User

Good morning,

I sent you guys a private message at your request a week and a half ago after posting my original help question in the open forum.  I then sent a repeat private message when I didn't hear from you after a reasonable time.  Now, I just got the below email

"

Did you get the answer you needed?
From:Verizon Community <[email address removed per the Verizon Terms of Service]>
To:[email address removed per the Verizon Terms of Service]
Date:Sat, Aug 14, 2021 3:37 am

Hello MotorolaRazr2020User,

Your topic recently received a reply.

Topic: My Verizon Data Widget
Date: 08-06-2021 02:29 PM

Did it solve your problem?

Click here to view the reply and mark one as an Accepted Solution.

This helps others find helpful answers in the community too!"

What I find funny is my repeat request for help generated this email as well as a second badge.  And to answer the above auto-generated email, no, you have not answered my original question.

I just tried to again send you a private message as follow-up and received the following system message:

"You have reached the limit for number of private messages that you can send for now. Please try again later."

Since Verizon Customer Support has thus far ignored my question, I can no longer send reminder follow-up messages as private messages directly to you.

I am now forced to post this to the open forum again.

As a motivator factoid for you, pull up my account.  I have been a consistent then-Bell-Atlantic Mobile/now-Verizon Wireless customer for over 30 years.

Respectfully, please respond and answer my original question. 

Thank you.
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, MotorolaRazr2020User. We are sorry to hear that you did not get a response to your Private Message. We would be happy to help. Have you tried clearing the cache from My Verizon on your old phone and then deleting the app?  *Cassie

0 Likes
MotorolaRazr2020User

Cassie,

My old phone is no longer in operation and the SIM card has been transferred to my new Motorola Razar 2020 phone.  Why does my Razr phone's My Verizon app have anything to do with a phone no longer connected to the Verizon network, nor is On anymore?

Again, my new Motorola Razr 2020 running Android 10 OS is a bring your own device.  I transferred my SIM card and installed the My Verizon app and pulled the Widget to my home screen.  Only showing the Checkmark on either a white or black My Verizon screen widget and must always now log into the My Verizon app to view my data consumed.  I saw lots of other community threads on same subject but all last comments were old. 

How do I show real-time data consumed on the widget like my old My Verizon app on my former Motorola G5 Plus phone that is no longer in operation nor is connected to the Verizon network?

Thanks

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

MotorolaRazr2020User, we can definitely help check on this with you to make sure that everything is in order. So we can begin, please send us a Private Note. *Jose

0 Likes
MotorolaRazr2020User

Jose,

You know I've already gone through this Private Note business and you guys ignored me

0 Likes
MotorolaRazr2020User

Sent you private message as requested but nothing 😞

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, MotoralaRazr2020User. We are sorry it has been so difficult to get a response to your Private Message. We do want to make sure you get the assistance you need with the My Verizon widget. We are going to send you a Private Note, to see if that will work better. Additionally, if we don't get connected that way, we may recommend reaching out to us on our Facebook or Twitter page. From the sound of this issue, we may ultimately need to submit a ticket for it.   *Cassie

0 Likes