Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
iPhone Face ID doesn’t work to login to my account on My Verizon app
vyomin

I have setup Face ID for login on my Verizon app but everytime I try to login, I get the error “unable to process request. Please try with your password”. If I enter the password, I get a verification code over SMS which only works 3 times every 24 hours. This is ridiculous! Face ID should work as a secure login method. Is this a known bug that the developers are working on? 

Re: iPhone Face ID doesn’t work to login to my account on My Verizon app
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, and thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention. Please send us a Private Note to proceed.

0 Likes
JLi1

Face ID does not work on my account no matter how much i reset it. I didn’t know how to send a private note to Customer service. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Jli1, thanks so much for reaching out to us about this via this platform. I am more than happy to help in any way possible. Please respond to this private note, so I can assist you better. -Dia

0 Likes
Jlim2948

Was there ever a solution to this? I’ve had this problem for 6 months now and have opened tickets with verizon and still no solution. A little frustrating to only be able to log in to an account 3 times a day.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

This has gone on for too long for you and we want this resolved ASAP.  A private message is being sent to assist you further.-Sean

0 Likes
JLi1

@vzw_customer_support How do I fix this issue? How can I personally get in touch with your team?

0 Likes
WilliamLisk12

This is happening to me also, it will not let me turn Face ID off to turn it on again, and I get request unable

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We always want you to be able to use your Face ID whenever possible. Let's explore that with the My Verizon app. Please send us a Private Note for assistance.*Melissa

0 Likes
DPrice88

I’m having this exact same problem constantly, I need a solution before it drive me crazy.

0 Likes