Re: ID verification
Krashawn
Enthusiast - Level 2

Please send me a private note. My device is on hold until the 23rd, which is tomorrow 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand how important it is for your order to run smoothly. There should be a number listed for you to call on the email you received to verify your ID. Was there not a number listed on that email?

*Ellisandra

0 Likes
Lorrannelizabeth

I am having this same issue! Please help! When I click the link to verify my identity it says invalid request. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks fore reaching out, Krashawn! We're happy to help! We're going to send you a Private Note. Please, respond to that note, so we can get to the bottom of what's happening with your package.

*chance

0 Likes
Jeffhalpain

I have the same question. I’m trying to upload documents but it’s saying the link was invalid. Can I email my documents instead? 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Safety and security are a a key concern for all accounts. If you have received this message please contact the number provided in the message or 888-483-7200, so we may assist.-Loren

0 Likes
winnewinn87
Enthusiast - Level 1

I’m having this same problem as we speak. Is there anything I can do to upload the documents that is required?

0 Likes
winnewinn87
Enthusiast - Level 1

I’m having the same invalid request message appearing. Is there anything else I can do to upload the required documents?

0 Likes
Phones
Huilsngd

Need to upload documents but it’s says invalid request 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jeffhalpain, we know it's vital that you are able to get your documents submitted. You can contact our Fraud team so they can provide you alternate ways to submit.

888-483-7200
Hours of Operation
Sun-Sat7:00AM - 11:00PM ET

*Brianna

0 Likes