5g price hike on top of poor overall service
Gibsplyr

So 5g plans get a price hike for what? Improvements on service I hope. Not thrilled about paying more for something I don’t even utilize both phones on my plan aren’t 5g capable and have a hard time as it is getting 4g lte to function properly during the day in my area. Dropped calls poor reception and no internet connection, Verizon get it together please.

0 Likes
Re: 5g price hike on top of poor overall service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are here to help and want you to get the most from your wireless service, Gibsplyr. I'm glad you reached out, we are always here to help. When did you first notice issues with calls and data? Is this happening at multiple locations?

-Chris

0 Likes
Gibsplyr

The last 2-3 months have been progressively getting worse and worse   In different locations 13057 13220 13041  all with various phones iPhone 11 iPhone SE 2020 galaxy s9 and it can be anywhere from 7 am to peak congestion times afternoon and late day 3-4 pm. Honestly it’s really been years of dealing with slow 4g speeds it’s kind of disappointing when you have downdetector, Verizon speed test and speed test pinned to your home screen 8 mbps ⬇️ 1 mbps ⬆️ Aren’t exactly ideal speeds for even checking your email 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for these details of your experience, Gibsplyr. Is this happening when using your phone indoors, outdoors, or both? Also, are you receiving any error messages when trying to use the service? 

-Tanisha

0 Likes
Gibsplyr

Data and cellular issues have happen indoors as well as outdoors and while driving 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the details. We'd like to take a closer look at the situation. We've sent you a  private note. Please respond when you have the time to troubleshoot, and we can proceed.

*Damien

0 Likes