Apple Music with Get more unlimited - Not Compatible - Apple music missing from Add-ons
Wiggy270
Enthusiast - Level 2

I upgraded the plan on my phone to the get more unlimited plan about 2 weeks ago primarily to take advantage of the Disney/Hulu bundle and Apple music deal.  I have been unable to enroll in apple music.  When I go to the add-ons and apps page, regardless of whether it's on the app or website, Apple music does not show up.  On my account overview screen in the app it shows that I have perks yet to take advantage of and has a link to enroll in apple music, but this link only takes you to the add-ons page where apple music does not exist.  If I follow this same link while on the website instead it takes me to a page showing the lines on the account and says Not Compatible beside each line.  It's like the system doesn't recognize that I have the get more unlimited plan when I'm on certain screens of the site.  When I go to the manage plan screen, it clearly shows that I am on the get more plan, but where it shows a plan recommendation, it says that I should switch to the play more plan even though the get more is the better plan.  When I am on the add-ons and apps page, there is a yellow box at the top of the screen that says "You are eligible for some add-ons, please change to an Unlimited plan for access to more"  I have successfully enrolled in the Disney/Hulu bundle without issue and other perks that are specific to the get more plan, it's just the Apple music that it's not recognizing.  I have had several conversations with different reps trying to get this fixed with no luck so far, each conversation ends with them opening a ticket for the "internal" team to look at it, but no one has contacted me or fixed the issue.  Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Apple Music with Get more unlimited - Not Compatible - Apple music missing from Add-ons
Wiggy270
Enthusiast - Level 2

Problem was fixed this morning, and I was successfully able to enroll in Apple music.  If something was done to fix it by the internal team, it would be great to pass that info along here to help others having the same issue.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Apple Music with Get more unlimited - Not Compatible - Apple music missing from Add-ons
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Wiggy270, we want you to enjoy all that your plan includes and are sorry to hear  that you have needed to work so hard to make this happen. Let's get some information together so we may create the best path forward. Was the plan change completed within this same bill cycle? When logging in, are you logging in as the account owner? Have you had a previous subscription to Apple Music? Would this line happen to use an ESIM? -LorenB_VZW If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Wiggy270
Enthusiast - Level 2

I changed to the get more plan on November 19th, the billing cycle actually resets today.  Yes I am logging in as the account owner.  I have never had an apple music subscription.  No, this line does not use esim.  

0 Likes
Wiggy270
Enthusiast - Level 2

Come on people don't ghost me!  There are so many posts here and all over the internet of this happening for years.  How is it no one has a solution yet?  

0 Likes
Wiggy270
Enthusiast - Level 2

Screenshot_20211129-194030_My Verizon.jpg

Screenshot_20211125-111859_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Screenshot_20211125-092736_My Verizon.jpg

Screenshot_20211129-203358_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211129-203422_Chrome.jpg

 help me make it make sense

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for providing that information.  We want to make sure we have all the details so we are sending you a PM to assist you further.-Sean

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Wiggy270, thanks for the shared screenshots and we'll follow up with you once we get any updates on the existing IT ticket that is open for your Apple Music enrollment issue. Thank you.

- Alan

0 Likes
Wiggy270
Enthusiast - Level 2

Problem was fixed this morning, and I was successfully able to enroll in Apple music.  If something was done to fix it by the internal team, it would be great to pass that info along here to help others having the same issue.

0 Likes
ET32

@vzw_customer_support what was the fix for this? I am having a similar issue where I had unenrolled and try to re enroll apple music. I am on the Get More Plan with it included. The problem now is that I cant reenroll on the VZW website or the VZW app as it shows I am still Active and Enrolled, yet both Apple and Verizon have confirmed i do not have a subscription any longer. Even the Apple Music app says my Verizon plan does not include Apple Music. I contacted Verizon and they said they created a ticket and it would take 7 business days. Why can't they simply fully unenroll me on the website so i can start the process again or send me a re enroll link? This is difficult.

0 Likes
Gixxerverse

I am having the same issue, if I could get assistance. I have been in chat calls for multiple hours at this point and have gotten no where.  

0 Likes