BOGO New Line Question
Appleluvr

I know this has been asked a million times, but I have a twist I don't think has been answered...

I have patiently waited for the day I could cancel everything and finally have some leverage in pricing again. I have no phones on payment plans any longer, 4 lines on unlimited and I could use new phones for each of the lines.

If I add a line of service to get a BOGO deal, everyone says I can cancel an old line and "lose the number" but not cancel the new line.

Can I add new lines of service with new devices, then swap phone numbers between old and new lines, then cancel the old lines?

If not I'm probably looking at another carrier. We have something like 20 years with Verizon and want to stay loyal, but unfortunately Verizon’s policy seems to penalize loyalty.

0 Likes
Re: BOGO New Line Question
boringusername
Master - Level 1

dfeine loyalty. long term cusomters doesn't necessarily equate loyalty. You mean that you had better chepaer options but you stayed and paid more than you had to? if So thta is loyalty. It's not financially smart thing  to do and I'm not sure why one should be rewarded for that. So please exalin what you actually mean by being "loyal"

0 Likes
Re: BOGO New Line Question
tmmoore52

One can answer the question without being a passive-aggressive douchèwaffle, boringusername. 

0 Likes