Billing
msincla01
Enthusiast - Level 1

My account manager just passed away and we have paid the bill twice this month because it keeps saying we haven't paid. The bank reflects these payments (the money is physically gone) yet Verizon is sending daily threatening messages about shutting off service. We are all grieving and frustrated and I am honestly at the end of my rope with this company. I can't believe what is happening. Why should we make a third payment when the first two weren't accepted? If that's not enough the new account manager is out of country for the next week and my phone gets shut off tomorrow with no recourse. 

0 Likes
Re: Billing
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

msincla01, first and foremost I offer my condolences to you and your family. I understand this is the last thing you want to be dealing with right now considering the circumstances. Payments and balance info will be accessible to anyone regarding the account. To clarify, have you checked your balance by dialing #BAL from your Verizon device or *611? If so, does it reflect a zero balance when you call? 

*Joshua

0 Likes