COMPLAINT: HOW TO CONTACT CORPORATE?
cabs2824
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have contacted CS about 10 times in the last month and placed 5 tickets. This has been going on for 2 months and I am tired of dealing with CS and getting no solution.  Does anyone know how I can contact the corporate office (mailing address, email, phone)?

Labels (1)
Re: COMPLAINT: HOW TO CONTACT CORPORATE?
wasaloyalcustmer
Enthusiast - Level 2

please let me know when find out how, I am also seeking how to contact corporate about a significant refund I am kept being told will be refunded.  I am to the point of pressing criminal charges against the store and customer rep .

cabs2824
Enthusiast - Level 2

A refund is my MAIN reason for wanting to contact corporate as well.

wasaloyalcustmer
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have talked to three different people telling first that I have to wait for a district manger to call me and then we would go to the store where I purchased and then returned the unopened merchandise the same day to review the security tapes.  Then I was told that somehow my refund got lost between the store and the billing department and that my refund would bw issued with in 7 days.  That has not happened yet. And everytime  I call Verizon claims they have no notes on my phone calls.

cabs2824
Enthusiast - Level 2

I called them at 10:30 and the rep told me that she didn't see where I returned the merchandise.  Then she actually read the notes in my account and said oh you did return something.  So I asked her to read me the notes that were listed in my account and she says "all the notes say the same thing?" I was like how can they say the same thing when they were created weeks apart.  I have been with Verizon for years and these past two months is the reason I will be leaving once this contact date is up. 

0 Likes
wasaloyalcustmer
Enthusiast - Level 2

it almost seems like this is common practice for customers who return merchandise.  The salesperson was so persistant on opening up the merchandise so I would not have problems setting up.  I insisted that he not open it for the chance I might have to return it.  All this started in Oct for I too have been with them sincw they were linx celluar service back in the early 90's  Nice way to serve their longtime customers, isn't it?  I do not want to go back to the store because I don't want to tip thwm off when I get the police involved if I don't get my refund

0 Likes
deloused
Master - Level 3

True the sales people are trained to set up devices with customers. Opening device packages however has no bearing on the return policy. Like new merchandise can be returned to Verizon within their return period open or sealed.

0 Likes
Order
DonErnesto

I have been trying to determine the status of Subject order for two weeks.  Verison Reps do not want to waste their time if it is not new account related.  And it also shows in the websites.  I have been with Verison, or it's precursors, since the car/bagphones.  I have never used another company.  I suppose that is the modus operandi for all the cell phone providers.  AT&T contacts me several times each week Ernie Harris

0 Likes
Re: Order
KH-Michael
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
Re: Order
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to ensure you get the assistance you need, DonErnesto. We are always available for support and happy to help. Could you please clarify what you are needing assistance with?

CheyenneS_VZW

0 Likes