Can I Email Verizon About A Complaint?
charre1996
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've already spoken with an employee locally. I'm very frustrated and I can't find an email address. I don't want the auto thing, or to chat. I'm busy and need to email my issues when I have time.

Thank you

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Where can I find an email address to file complaint with verizon?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

There isn't an email address for Verizon Wireless. You can send a physical letter to the correspondence address listed under the Contact Us link at the top of the website.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

There isn't an email address for Verizon Wireless. You can send a physical letter to the correspondence address listed under the Contact Us link at the top of the website.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

charre1996 we never want you to feel frustrated. We are here to help. Please share details so we can assist.

RosanneM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
charre1996
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you for responding.

I switched to Verizon last summer after I was frustrated in my home town of not having service at the local lake. A friend of mine had verizon and had service there. I had seen the commercials about Verizon having most coverage so I excitedly decided to switch.

I went to Verizon, paid almost a thousand dollars out of pocket for my phone (my choice to pay up front)and started service.

I immediately realized I had lost service at my house and my grand parent's house ( the two places I am the most). A few weeks later, I moved to Durham, NC to start school at Duke...where I also had Zero service in my apartment.

Frustrated and disappointed, I had to go buy the network extender for my apartment and my parents had to buy an extender for their house . Even though we were all frustrated at the lack of coverage and extra expense, the extenders helped.

My grandmother, who had also switched to Verizon had to go outside everytime to use her phone.

For Christmas, I bought her an extender so she wouldn't have to go out in the freezing cold to use her phone. Unfortunately, she had already bought herself one.

The reason I'm upset and finally at my breaking point is that I tried to return the extra extender last week and was told I missed the deadline.

I explained that between the snowstorm we had and the flu going around that we all had, I missed the Jan 14th deadline.

So, here I am with a $1000.00 phone that I have had to spend another $1000.00 just to make a phone call on supposedly the best wireless network, and the employees wouldn't work with me. They would only let me return it if I bought something of more value.

I feel it's ridiculous that I even need extenders. It's not like we live in the middle of no where. Not to mention I never have data due to small amount on plan which I had unlimited on previous carrier.

So, the only thing we know to do is to switch back to our previous carriers where we ALL had service except for at the lake.

I just felt like my frustration was valid and it's ridiculous to have buy and place extenders everywhere I go just to use my phone. But the cherry on top was when they refused to take back the brand new unopened extender at the store a week after deadline.

Thank you for letting me vent...

yarelim_vzw
Verizon Employee

charre1996​ ,

Our top priority is to be able to provide you with the wireless service that you deserve.  It saddens us to hear that you are not able to use your service were most needed. We love a chance to help turn things around.

Please keep us posted if you have any additional questions or concerns.

We are here to help.

yarelim_vzw

0 Likes
mgoldenbaum1
Enthusiast - Level 1

That is completely untrue. Verizon does not care about their customers. I had an awful customer experience this morning and I am looking to escalate it to corporate all over a $99.00 service charge they are forcing me to pay. I was told via customer service that I would not be held responsible since the issue was on Verizon's end. Then my bill comes with $150.00 of misc charges they refuse to waive. After an hour trying to explain my situation the Supervisor basically called me a liar and said "too bad" and that if I'd like to cancel my fios, she "respects my decision". Absolutely horrible.