Carryover
saj3
Enthusiast - Level 2

So I have a shared data plan and for once I was going to exceed my limit. My account description listed carryover as a feature but there was none available even though there should have been over 2Gig left over from the previous month. Chatted with support who opened a ticket. Now over 4 weeks have passed, I followed up and was told it takes time to work the ticket. My bill has a charge for the data overage and my plan description no longer shows carryover as a feature. I guess the ticket just tells support to erase the evidence.

0 Likes
Re: Carryover
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We never want an experience with  data issues.  Let's check on this together. A private message has been sent to assist you further.

0 Likes
Doggo
Contributor - Level 3

Not all data plans have carryover. There is a chance your plan may have been marked with that feature automatically by accident. Without you listing the exact name of your plan, that can't be confirmed.

0 Likes
saj3
Enthusiast - Level 2

Received the email with the pm invite but the url doesn't go anywhere.

0 Likes
saj3
Enthusiast - Level 2

If my shared data plan didn't have carryover why couldn't the support reps figure that out during two separate calls. Between wait time and investigation time, each call was about 45 minutes.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

saj3, 

We want to get to the bottom of this. We have sent you a Private Note. Please respond to the private note so we can review your account. 

JenelleW_vzw

0 Likes
saj3
Enthusiast - Level 2

Private note? Nothing in my email, nothing in my private messages, no text message.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

saj3, 

We know how important it is for your Carryover data to apply properly to your account, and we want to help resolve this. We have sent you a Direct Message here through the community forums. Please review your messages and respond, so we can continue assisting you. 

Thank you, 

Michelle_VZW 

0 Likes
saj3
Enthusiast - Level 2

I replied 4 days ago (on the 16th) and have not received a response. Do you post the "we'd like to help" message just so the community thinks you have acted on the issue?

0 Likes