Changing plan questions
wthree3

I currently have 4 lines on a Go Unlimited plan. 

One of the lines, I'll call it line 3,  is receiving month tradein credits. 

I am considering tradeins  on the phones on lines 1 and 2 for pixel 7s. That trade in offer states that all lines must be on a start, do more, play more, or get more plan. 

Does my current Go Unlimited also qualify? I ask because when I follow the online purchase and trade in process the system doesn't ask or require me to change plans. Would I be denied the trade in credit if I stay with the Go Unlimited? (Thinking this is one of those  fine print catches that would disqualify me from receiving credits). 

If I have to upgrade plans on all lines to play more, would the phone line currently receiving trade in credits stop receiving credits simply because of a plan change?

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: Changing plan questions
wthree3

Any response from Verizon would be helpful.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for all the details. It is important to know all the details for the promotions. We are happy to help and provide you more details. Which promotion are you looking at exactly? Each promotion has different requirements. 

~Gina

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I have checked the promotion for you, and it says any unlimited plan qualifies for the Pixel 7, there for your plan is ok. *Rhonda

0 Likes