Charge for ad-free Hulu
aaessa

I followed the steps from Verizon to get ad-free Hulu, but I still see that Hulu is charging me the full price of the bundle, how I will get the difference between Verizon responsibility or full Hulu charge?

0 Likes
Re: Charge for ad-free Hulu
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Aaessa, have no fear your wireless experts are here. To get the most out of your Hulu subscription, it would be best to review this link first to ensure all is set up properly. 

https://help.hulu.com/s/article/manage-verizon

-Nicci

0 Likes
Blamcuz

So do I understand it correctly?  We need to cancel our current Verizon Disney/Hulu/ESPN subscription with Verizon.

Then start our own separate Hulu subscription through Hulu.  Choose the no ads add on.

Then go back to Verizon and resubscribe to the bundle.

Then we will only be billed for the add on through Hulu.  Is that correct?  Has anyone tested this to see if it works that way?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is correct! Our Disney+ Bundle offer does not include the Hulu No Ads subscription; you will still be responsible for the additional charges from Hulu. 

-Evelyn

0 Likes
Blamcuz

To be clear, I would only be paying for the add on with Hulu.  Not the subscription too?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to ensure that you have all the details.  If you had The Disney Bundle through Hulu or have already subscribed to Hulu (with Ads) and used the same email address you use for Hulu for The Disney Bundle, you can sign up for Hulu add-ons at any time through hulu.com/account or via Hulu Customer Service. Your Hulu bill will be credited for The Disney Bundle or Hulu subscription, depending on the service to which you previously subscribed.  This means you would only be paying for the leftover price difference minus the credit for the regular Disney Bundle.  Here is more information:

https://www.verizon.com/support/disney-bundle-faqs/   (Number 5 and 6 in the

Existing Disney+, Hulu, or ESPN+ subscribers section)

-Sean

0 Likes
tsagaglalal

I have done the steps properly, and upon Activating of my Hulu account, I get redirected to Hulu website to log-in. After logging in, it shows an error page. I tried checking the Hulu payment/bill history, it's still $14.99.

0 Likes