Chat Help Terrible
shawnwoods19

I was told yesterday, by a customer service rep over the phone that by removing my ex wife from my account, she would take all charges that she was responsible for with her when she created a new account for herself. I gave her a day to take care of this so she wasn't disconnected with no regard as to why. Today I started a chat with a Verizon rep who indicated to me that I was responsible for these charges, as the billing cycle had ended a month ago. I escalated the chat up to a supervisor, Kaden. Kaden told me that maybe I should take it up with my ex wife, at which time he ended the  chat session and suspended my account? I am currently trying to resolve this issue with another rep via phone who seems to be more interested in resolving the issue. I did however, have to wait 21 minues on hold after receiving my "call back" from the company. I think it may be time to consider a new carrier after 16 years with Verizon. 

0 Likes
Re: Chat Help Terrible
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Your time is extremely valuable, and it's our priority that you always receive the top-class assistance you deserve at the time of your convenience. Also, we are very glad to see you are currently being assisted by one of our colleagues. We can assure you that we have multiple customer support channels available for you. The following link will provide you with a list of these channels. http://spr.ly/6608Hlhn8
GeovannJ_VZW

0 Likes