Connectivity
darsteele60
Enthusiast - Level 1

We have been experiencing bad connection, both internet and cell phone for awhile now. I tried to call technical support and received no help whatsoever and I think he may have hung up on me. I was very courteous and only looking for solutions. He offered none. We have been longtime customers of verizon and need some way to get better service! Help!

0 Likes
Re: Connectivity
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh, no! That's never the experience we want for you. You've come to the right place for help. How long has this been going on? What is the make and model of your phone?  BreannaH_VZW

0 Likes
darsteele60
Enthusiast - Level 1

It has nothing to do with my phone. It has to do with verizon no longer servicing their existing customers. We will be searching for another provider for both internet and telephone service if something doesnt change soon. You need to listen to your customers. When my husband called to try to resolve the issue he received nothing but a run around.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

darsteele60

No need to look elsewhere. We want to provide you with the best resolution for your issues on our wireless network. Are you having issues with calls, text messages, or accessing data on your phone? When did these issues start? Is this problem affecting several devices at your location? Please provide more details so that we can further assist you. 

LasinaJ_VZW

0 Likes