Contact VZW chat without an account?
vzwprospectivecustome
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm a prospective customer, presently with AT&T wireless. Assuming I don't have time to make a long drawn out phone call, choose menu options, wait on hold etc. and also don't have time to drive down to a physical store, what are my options for getting in touch with a human at Verizon?

Every link on the website dead ends in either "log in" (can't create an account without already having service), or their "virtual assistant" which is basically an FAQ with no real answers.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Contact VZW chat without an account?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make it easy for you to join our family vzwprospectivecustomer. The best way to get started with your account is to contact our Sales Professionals at 888-924-7937. I am confident they will assist in getting you started.

AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

This is primarily a peer-to-peer forum; if you provide your questions, forum users may be able to assist.  A VzW rep response isn't guaranteed on the forum and if you receive one, it could be a day or two.  Customer Service also can be reached via Twitter and Facebook.

0 Likes
vzwprospectivecustome
Enthusiast - Level 3

Perhaps I wasn't clear. The question I wish to ask the peers here (and Verizon if they're listening) is:

How do I contact VZW chat without an account?

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

When you're on the www.verizonwireless.com web site, have you tried clicking Shop Now?  Usually within a minute I'll see a Chat Now box show up at the bottom of the page that connects you to a human in Sales.

0 Likes
vzwprospectivecustome
Enthusiast - Level 3

Been on the site all morning, looking at phones and comparing plan minutiae. No chat icon, no popup, no beep, and no option anywhere.

But would that really be good site functionality anyway? Building in a mystery chat popup that you wait an ambiguous and possibly infinite amount of time for, and that you can't access manually? C'mon Verizon.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make it easy for you to join our family vzwprospectivecustomer. The best way to get started with your account is to contact our Sales Professionals at 888-924-7937. I am confident they will assist in getting you started.

AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzwprospectivecustome
Enthusiast - Level 3

List of reasons I won't be coming to Verizon:

1) I ask for a way to contact Customer Service other than a phone number, and Customer Service replies two days later... with a phone number.

Well done guys. Maybe I'll look you up again in another decade.

0 Likes
KIMFEW41

I have an account... I am sick and tired of us not getting no service at my house we have had no problem until last 2 weeks something needs to be done... 

Name kimberly Fewell 

Code 1320

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello KIMFEW41,

We want you to have the best wireless experience. We're here to help you. Please edit your post and exclude the code you included, just to be safe. Tell me, what services are affected (voice, messaging, data)? What happens if you step outside and use your service? Please share some details for me, thanks in advance. 

ChristinaB_VZW

0 Likes