Coverage
Aj_2020

I have only 2 bars of LTE but I pay bill for unlimited, paying so much money each month but getting bad coverage, it was like this before it’s started from 2 days back.. something changed and I do not have the coverage I enjoyed before, may be time to switch now to another provider??

0 Likes
Re: Coverage
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
we value you as our customer & we would never want to see you leave us. Allow us to make sure you have the coverage you can rely on. With having 2 bars of service & LTE you should not be having any issues with service. Can you please explain what problems you're encountering? What city, state & zip code are you in currently? AliciaD_VZW
0 Likes
Aj_2020

Thank u for response, can u please check the coverage for zip code 32259.  I can send u more details if u can share me an email address.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, Aj_2020, upon reviewing the zip code 32259 we can confirm that our 4G LTE service is available in your area. Getting the best coverage for your service is a must and our network is second to none. The following link will show you our coverage map. https://www.verizon.com/reusable-content/landing-page/ Let us know if you have any questions.

VictorC_VZW

0 Likes