Customer Loyalty offer
Lipek
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yesterday an $800 off offer to trade in my IPhone 11 Pro Max appeared in my account as well as on my other line for IPhone 11 Pro but when I went to check out the final page said I was only getting $440. When I called the VERIZON SUPPORT at 1-800-922-0204 they said they couldn’t see the offer in my account ! When I logged back in sure enough the offers weren’t there anymore . Has anyone experienced this sort of thing ? I have 5 lines, been a customer for over 20 years, and was trying to upgrade two phones. I guess after reading the stories on this board I should expect this kind of disregard for loyal resisting customers.

0 Likes
Re: Customer Loyalty offer
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We never want you to feel this way. WE have nothing but love for your loyal customers, Lipek. Thank you for the 20+ years of loyalty. I'd love to check the account to find out what is going on. So we can get better and more specific details, I have sent you a Private Note. Please respond to that message.   -Kevin

0 Likes
Lipek
Enthusiast - Level 1

Done, let’s see what happens now…

0 Likes
Lipek
Enthusiast - Level 1

As expected, nothing happened and Verizon is claiming the offer wasn’t there 

0 Likes
Lipek
Enthusiast - Level 1

64F5BDC2-8551-4A15-8685-711E8C99E289.png

 my first interaction confirming it is in fact an active promotion

0 Likes
Lipek
Enthusiast - Level 1

D3C2AADA-A614-4A76-A161-924F136737FE.png

My second interaction after starting this chat, still nothing  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lipek, we are here for your support and we want to make sure you receive a resolution. Allow us the opportunity to review. Can you please let us know if you have already placed the purchase for your new devices? -Sylvia

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I apologize for the issues you are having and I can understand your feelings, Lipek. Let me help you with your concerns. What specifically are you referring to? -Ed

0 Likes