Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
***Announcement: Welcome to the new Verizon Community! We have merged our Wireless and Fios Communities to bring you the best place to discuss any Verizon product or service, along with all things tech! We have many new features to discuss with you in the coming weeks, but first we want to make sure that all of you who have been active on either of our communities before are able to log in!

Please see the Announcement in the Announcement section under Information Hub.

Customer Service Doesn't Live Here!!!
They_Do_Not_Care

Where do I begin? I've been with this company for more years than I care to admit. Almost 2 years ago, I decided to take plunge and upgrade my phone. MISTAKE!!! Since then, I continuously had dropped calls. Call Failed! Call Failed! Call Failed! I reached out to this company several to no avail. No one was able to resolve the issue. They can clearly see that I repeatedly have to call people back, or they have to do so!

Fast tracking to a couple weeks ago, I experienced a power outage for a few days. I thought I could rely on my cellphone internet, BUT boy I was wrong. I experienced challenges with webpages partially loading or not at all. During this time, I received notification that I used ALL my data roughly a week into my new billing cycle. What!!! This is a gimmick to get me to upgrade my plan. I spoke to numerous people including someone in Executive Relations but didn't receive a viable resolution. He refused to escalate my concerns. I tried to reach out to the Executive Leadership twice but have yet to receive correspondence. You don't even want to know my supposed overages at this point. 

Should I pay top dollar for poor reception, bogus overages and lackluster customer service?!? Another customer bites the dust!

0 Likes
Re: Customer Service Doesn't Live Here!!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, They_Do_Not_Care. We want to ensure you receive the help you need to resolve this issue. We are sending you a Private Note to assist you further.  

*Cassie

0 Likes