Device Promotional Credit Run Around
sunsh
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have been trying to get my 2nd device promotional credit corrected since 8-10-2021 since I signed up for Verizon online.   When I signed up, the original order shows the 2 device promotional credit that I should receive.  

It was few weeks, my 1st device  promotional credit got resolved which I am thankful for the agent that was helpful resolving it.  But it hasn't been the same for the 2nd device promotional credit.  I have had several private mails asking for information regarding the 2nd device submission and yet, I still haven't got it resolved after exchanging private mails for several weeks.

This all started 8-10-2021 when I signed up online and my device trade in submission didn't go through.   Then an agent suggested I do another trade in submission and to ignore the $40 and $90 credit, the $800 credits for each of the 2 lines will be applied.

Are there others have had issues and been able to get EVERYTHING resolved.

Re: Device Promotional Credit Run Around
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely understand how important it is to get the full benefit of a promotion. I'm sure I can help with the details. Because I would have to access your account, I will send you a Private Note, in addition to this reply. Thanks! -Jordan

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello again!

I'm sure we can resolve this for you, once and for all. First, please confirm receipt of this message by replying with  your first and last name. Thanks again! -Jordan

0 Likes
sunsh
Enthusiast - Level 3

yes, i see your message.  you can send me a private mail for name.

thanks

0 Likes
Jlbowen187
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have called twice and spoken with someone each time for 2 + hours to get the device promos reapplied to my bill for FOUR PHONES, and every month it is messed up again. They refunded me money last month AGAIN, and now they added it back to my bill. It suddenly says my bill is past due because I owe 100 dollars more now than I did two weeks ago for last month's bill. I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE. I DON'T HAVE 2 HOURS A DAY TO SPEND WITH VERIZON TELLING THEM THE SAME EXACT STORY. FIX IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The most recent online representative again told me a couple of months to sort it out. That is nonsense.  THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR ALMOST A YEAR!!! IT BEGAN AS ONE PHONE INVOLVED AND IS NOW TO THE POINT WHERE ALL 4 PHONES ARE INVOLVED. IT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED OVER AND OVER I DID NOT MAKE A PLAN CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Likes