Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Disney Plus nightmare will not end.
papageno75

I finally got someone on chat to help.

They created a new order that said Remove Disney Bundle.  

It also said Remove $50 Verizon Gift card.  Ignore it, they said.

The order has all my discounts: Mobile + Home Level 2, Mobile + Home Fios Bonus Discount, Auto-Pay and Paper-Free Discount.  

Yay?

I approve the order.

Then I look at my account.

Not only has the order number been changed, but also they have taken away my Auto-Pay and Paper-Free Discount, so I'm paying $10 extra anyway.

Still, the Disney Bundle has disappeared.  So I'm thankful for small graces.

If I can get the discounts sorted, then I believe the problem has a solution.  It does make me wonder if they just did a "reset' on my account, and now I'm no longer eligible for the old promotion.  

Still, it's a dishonest move to put one thing in the order and then switch it on the account.  They need to fix this.

0 Likes
Re: Disney Plus nightmare will not end.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

As a valued customer, your account concerns are always our top priority. Although we're glad to hear that we were able to assist you with the Disney + promo matter, it saddens us to hear that your monthly Auto Pay and paperless billing discount was removed. We apologize for the inconvenience and we'd like to get this resolved for you as quickly as possible.

Let's work together. Verizon takes protecting our customer’s personal and account information very seriously. Since we will need account-specific details from you, we’ve sent you  a Private Message on this topic:

https://community.http://spr.ly/6605MPJeH

-Robert C.

0 Likes