Disney + can't cancel
mel6ft2in

Hey, Verizon. If there are 7000 results when I searched "can't cancel Disney +" you might want to make some changes. I too have been trying for 3 weeks to cancel Disney + before the promo ends. The app and website do not give me a "cancel" option when I go to " manage." Numerous calls to Verizon, a frustrating support ticket process, even a text from Verizon saying it had been removed. Now I'm being charged for this service that I don't want. You're about to lose another long-time customer. 

0 Likes
Re: Disney + can't cancel
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Managing your account should most certainly be a smoother process, mel6ft2in. We're here to help! I've sent you a Private Note. Please reply at your earliest convenience. 
-Kia

0 Likes
MisterDucky

All the online help says to remove Disney+ from "Manage Apps & Add Ons" but for me at least, Disney + doesn't appear there or anywhere.  It used to be under "Manage subscriptions" but it appears Verizon has changed the User Interface once again.  I called Verizon this morning to request Disney+ be cancelled and I was assured it would be done and they would call or text me.  I've heard nothing and, according to the Disney+ website Verizon is still where my account has to be managed from.

0 Likes
engage
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same issue.  Tried from Disney app, but reroutes me to version.  Disney doesn't show up in Apps & Add Ons.  Show up under account overview under subscription tab, but there is no Manage link.  Verizon, your reps must be getting 1000s of calls.  Care to advise???

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi, there! We want to help. Please send us a Private Note for support.

*Anna

0 Likes