Disney+- one account per line or per account
sameerg10
Enthusiast - Level 2

I recently switched to Verizon and was informed by store associate and also online chat that if I would get the disney+ bundle for each line that sign up on Play more Unlimited plan. Currently I have 4 lines on Play Unlimited but am only able to create/link one disney+ account. This is of no use since Hulu and ESPN+ only offer 1 and 3 concurrent streams respectively. Disney+ is 4 screens, but I plan to add another line and then that won't work either. 

With the current promotion, I have to be on premium unlimited plans for all devices. If i'm unable to create/link an individual account, then I'm stuck paying $10 more per line with no benefits since I cannot use the bundle effectively. 

Both store and online chat folks confirmed that it would be one account per line, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Can someone shed more light on it?

Re: Disney+- one account per line or per account
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

sameerg10, 

We're here to help, and we want to make sure that all your lines can take advantage of the Disney+ offer. In order to sign up for your other three lines, each line will have to create its own login for My Verizon. Each line should go to My Verizon, select "register" and complete a profile. Once logged in, each line will have the option to sign up for Disney+. Does that help clarify? 

https://www.verizon.com/support/disney-faqs/#signup-app

Thanks, 

MichelleH_VZW 

Thatsalliknow

Did this work. I called and was told one bundle per account

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, there! We truly apologize for any miscommunication regarding our Disney+ promotion. Customers can only have 1 active Disney+ offer per account. We hope this helps.

0 Likes
kevin3096
Enthusiast - Level 1

then if the bundle is per plan and not per line why are all lines still worth the same without actually getting the same services? because i have 2 brand new lines with play more unlimited and i’m paying 70 dollars each but technically on the second one i’m not getting the disney bundle yet i’m getting charged the 70 dollars. which means that i am not getting all the services that i am paying for specially when at the stores we are getting told that all lines include the same perks not just the main one.

Hiattech
Enthusiast - Level 1

I second this question. Not to mention that some of us share lines with friends but don't really want to give out login information to the 6 other people paying for their line to have a Disney plus account...

NJFla
Enthusiast - Level 1

We just signed up to Play More Unlim on all 4 lines in the Verizon store because was told EACH LINE would be able to REGISTER for individual Disney Plus/Hulu/ESPN.

IF I signed only ONE LINE with an Unlim plan would have to SHARE the ONE Disney+ account for all 4 lines.

(Verified VIA on your website AND Verison CHAT at home 1st said same, 1 acct per LINE)

Other lines are not given the option to register, my info showing up so sharing! (& had to give my pswd for them to access Hulu as well!)) 

I called Verizon and tech agreed & tried diff things, incl. accessing sons acct/phone, & escalated while on hold   I was transferred finally to Disney Plus support and was told will conf in Verizon but phone disconnected after long wait!

We are paying extra per month for all 4 lines to have their own, please change!

So, Verizon Store, Verizon website, Verizon  Chat, Phone Cust Service said same, ONE Disney+ ACCT Per LINE!  

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

NJFla, 

We love to see you take advantage of this amazing benefit on our network. For a limited time, if you have an eligible Unlimited plan, you can get Disney+, the on-demand streaming service, on us for 6 months. When adding it to your account online at My Verizon, you will be automatically forwarded to Disney's application to set up a user name and password. This login information is used for all the lines on your account. Disney+ allows you to set up user profiles for each member of your family. Here's more information regarding this promotion that will be helpful to you: 

https://www.verizon.com/support/disney-faqs/#offer

Lasina_VZW

0 Likes
Brock275
Enthusiast - Level 1
Spoiler

Just got off the phone with Disney and Verizon.  The one bundle per account is not true.  Each phone now has it's own plan and the benefits are attached to the plan.  In my case, I pull up the devices and check. I have three separate Disney bundles attached beneath each of three phones. The problem comes in when the account users try to activate.  The account owner can easily do so with the email associated with the account.  The account users do not have an email and you'll be asked to use the owner's email.  That's a shortcut that eliminates the benefit from account users with the correct unlimted level plan.  The approach we just figured out is to have the account users register a profile on MyVerizon app. Then they can activate their Disney bundle using their email associated with their MyVerizon app.  

Brock275
Enthusiast - Level 1

Furthermore, you can check the logic.  Verizon pages distinctly offers the bundle when upgrading each phone, not per account.  It also states on both the Disney and Verizon page that to be eligible, the customer must be enrolled in a select unlimited plan.  Each phone is not enrolled in it's own individual plan.  Finally, you can select the device and click "manage device."  If you have the right level of plan, it will show the bundle as already authorized on the account.  I would not accept the recommendation to have all lines use the same Disney login.  Disney limits to four screens.  Hulu and ESPN limit to 2 and 1.  It's not a good solution as you 'll be shorted bandwidth.