Do missed/unanswered calls show up on My Verizon bill (under the Talk Activity)?
9test89
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello,

Do missed / unanswered calls ever show up on the My Verizon PDF bill? (under the Talk Activity section)

Specifically, if someone (either spam or someone on my contact list who has called me before), unblocked, tries to call me today, as of October 2021, and I do NOT pick up at all (even for subsequent calls), will these missed calls show up at all on the bill?
(including completely missed calls that made it to voicemail)

Also, do forwarded calls (such as calls forwarded to a Google Voice voicemail) appear on the Talk Activity part of the bill?

Thank you!

0 Likes
Re: Do missed/unanswered calls show up on My Verizon bill (under the Talk Activity)?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

For missed or unanswered calls, the answer is no. They are not listed on the call activity on your bill.

I'm not sure how calls that are forwarded to Google Voice or another number is handle on the bill. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Re: Do missed/unanswered calls show up on My Verizon bill (under the Talk Activity)?
9test89
Enthusiast - Level 1

And if you just reject the call without picking up (such as pressing the red hangup button that appears when someone calls you), this call would not appear on the bill PDF, right?

(Basically, would a rejected call be counted as a missed call and therefore not appear on the PDF?)

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

@9test89 wrote:

And if you just reject the call without picking up (such as pressing the red hangup button that appears when someone calls you), this call would not appear on the bill PDF, right?

(Basically, would a rejected call be counted as a missed call and therefore not appear on the PDF?)

Correct. A rejected call won't be listed on the bill. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

alafair
Enthusiast - Level 1

Can these calls be obtained?

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

These types of calls would be listed on the device itself.

-Chris

0 Likes
djlinks

What if you have a business line issued to an employee? We would like to know if there is a way of enabling this on the bill to monitor when or if an employee is rejecting calls from clients. Looking at the phone is a mute point when it can be cleared from the device itself.  

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!