Dropped calls only inside of house, many in neighborhood experience this problem
bjratl
Enthusiast - Level 1

For a few years now my neighborhood has experienced dropped calls within & outside around our houses. I have called Verizon several times to complain but there has been no resolution. I decided to reach out one more time before following the neighborhood advice to switch to AT&T, TMobile or Sprint which has worked fine for them since switching. A former Verizon employee advised me to reach out again, saying that Verizon can send someone to test the signal strength around my house or send equipment that will boost the signal. The problem seemed to have started after a bad storm. Should I switch providers or is there something that Verizon will actually follow through with to resolve this on going problem? Several techs walked me through resetting my phone but the fit doesn't last for a full day. That you.

Re: Dropped calls only inside of house, many in neighborhood experience this problem
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for those details regarding your connectivity in your location. We'd love to take a closer look, and explore options that would help with this. Please meet us in a Private Note to begin.  *Bee

0 Likes