Failure to bill correctly
AJM_indiana

I called on 10/26/20 to stop one of the line on my account   -   Verizon agent failed to do so.  I was also advised auto pay would provide a discount - no mention of having to go paperless.  The agent I spoke with to rectify this declined to assist in correcting the bill.  I also requested a supervisor to review the situation.  Still nothing -    I pay a lot of money for service and feel like it is getting worse every year.  To add insult, my coverage in my own home is getting worse too.   Anyone else having similar issues? 

0 Likes
Re: Failure to bill correctly
Doggo
Contributor - Level 3

For the first issue, that rep last Oct should have completed the order. Since they didn't, I can only speculate it wasn't because Verizon penalizes reps for disconnects.

However...it's August 2021, October 2020 was almost a year ago. If you acted sooner, a supervisor could have done an on-demand disconnect and even credited service for that line. By waiting this long, you're not getting a near year's worth of service credited. The policy last I remembered was 3 months. Between November, December and January have you not once looked at your bill to notice the line was still there?

For the second issue, the internet is a powerful tool. A quick Google search of Verizon autopay discount lead to Verizon's autopay FAQ page. On it, it mentions paperless billing.

0 Likes
Re: Failure to bill correctly
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This does not sound right at all, AJM. We are always here to help you. I truly want to help and see what we can do with your bill and make sure it is set up right. I also want to look into your service. Please check your private messages. -Amber

0 Likes