File a complaint.
iandppro
Enthusiast - Level 1

I would like to know how to formally file a complaint. I have been Version customers for over 20 years and now you became from great to irresponsible  non-responsive  poorly ruled company. For six months you can not resolve simple billing issue  with ITTS 392228. I called numerous times, send a letter to corporate but there is nothing that can move this monster to a customer. I will do my best to file a complaint to FCC, BBB, FTC and will leave this company with the first chance I have.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: File a complaint.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to ensure your concerns are addressed and your feedback is submitted. We'd be more than happy to assist you here if you'd like to provide us with the opportunity to try and restore this situation. Additionally we can provide you with this link which provides an address to our correspondence team: http://vz.to/1OhKfPv.

KleoL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Verizonisuseless
Enthusiast - Level 1

Worst service possible in Longmont Colorado.

After spending $250 and talking to 10 customer service and technical reps Verizon admits their service is terrible and lousy and that Longmont is a 'marginal zone'.  Wow Verizon- you sell me a plan and charge me monthly bills for limited marginal service?  It's so horrible I have to stand in the middle of the street to talk.  Several reps said they fixed my service and they'd call me back- zero called back. 

Don't waste a penny on Verizon.  It's worse than terrible, it's horrendous!!!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

iandppro,

I regret to hear of your recent experiences. We certainly strive to provide much better customer support to our valued customers.

Can you share a few details of your current concerns? We're here for support if there's anything that we can help with today. Thank you.

TrevorC_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
iandppro
Enthusiast - Level 1

What details are you looking for?

On Mon, 22 Feb 2016 12:38:01 -0500, Verizon Wireless Customer Support

0 Likes
wwofford

I have been trying to get my wife's phone working since 7 Feb.  I have been lied to by a Verizon store in Las curses NM, on Northrise.  I was told that a sims card would be sent to me over night which I paid for, and it never arrived,  I am very disappointed with Verizon.  If I were able I would switch my service to someone else.  I have tried to contact someone with some type of authority to assist me.  No such luck.  Is there an address that I can write a formal complaint in writing to someone at the corporate office.  I am tired of being lied to by incompetent customer service representatives.

My name is William Wofford

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to ensure your concerns are addressed and your feedback is submitted. We'd be more than happy to assist you here if you'd like to provide us with the opportunity to try and restore this situation. Additionally we can provide you with this link which provides an address to our correspondence team: http://vz.to/1OhKfPv.

KleoL_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
vboop

I Feel the same way! What a let down!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Your concern will not go unnoticed, vboop. As we are receptive to any and all feedback, what has you feeling this way? How can we assist?

DavidH_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ramlogan

I have been lied to at the Menifee, CA store with equipment charges and plan changed to charge me over $380 a month.

No one answers at verizon 611 or chat.

0 Likes
Blloyd

I am having so many problems with them the last 6 months! Missing $230 and now without service all weekend, given another bank account info to them after being fed up as they state that was my only option for immediate restore of services and here I am 24 hours later with no service another hour plus on the phone just to be told the finance department is closed today and they have not restored services as promised. The 5 different people I spoke too yesterday all..ALL said my services were showing restored and that it was just taking some time to go through as the system was slow...and today I'm told the service is not on and never had an order placed to turn back on BUT you bet your sweet butt they still have record of my end of the deal and almost double the amount agreed on to process!!! 11 plus years with verizon and I WILL BE LEAVING after I pay the ridiculous amount it costs to do so. They can have our phones at this point I don't even care. 

0 Likes