Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
Golden Gate Estates
THEKISNERS

Weak service off Randall area near the fire station went from bad to GONE off 16st NE. This began after Hurricane Irma a year ago and was never fixed! It sucks that we can't make a normal call or use 3 or 4G in this area! Verizon was always so good. What happened to your service?!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Golden Gate Estates
Ann154
Super User
Super User

Zip code?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

THEKISNERS, You deserve fantastic coverage at all times. We know how frustrating it can be to experience a fluctuating signal, and we want to fix this. What Zip code is this issue occurring in? Are others experiencing this issue? Is this happening indoors/outdoors or both?

KevinM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
LunariusAstraeus

Three full years later and I can confirm it is still no better, and it seems to get worse and worse. 

0 Likes
LunariusAstraeus

As for the zip, it's out in 34120

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you, we do not see any known issues in the area. Let's take a deeper look at what is going on, and how we can help. Please send us a Private Note, so we may be able to better assist. *Gert

0 Likes