Golden Gate Estates
THEKISNERS

Weak service off Randall area near the fire station went from bad to GONE off 16st NE. This began after Hurricane Irma a year ago and was never fixed! It sucks that we can't make a normal call or use 3 or 4G in this area! Verizon was always so good. What happened to your service?!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Golden Gate Estates
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Zip code?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

THEKISNERS, You deserve fantastic coverage at all times. We know how frustrating it can be to experience a fluctuating signal, and we want to fix this. What Zip code is this issue occurring in? Are others experiencing this issue? Is this happening indoors/outdoors or both?

KevinM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
LunariusAstraeus

Three full years later and I can confirm it is still no better, and it seems to get worse and worse. 

0 Likes
LunariusAstraeus

As for the zip, it's out in 34120

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you, we do not see any known issues in the area. Let's take a deeper look at what is going on, and how we can help. Please send us a Private Note, so we may be able to better assist. *Gert

0 Likes