Great Customer Service Experience
champaigne

I had a great CSR experience today from Kiah. After calling and being dropped and/or put on endless holds three previous times this evening, Kiah was not only able to fix the issues created by the previous reps, she took it upon herself to ensure my bill remaind the same as it has in previous months. This is the type of performace that comes from CSRs who feel empowered to make their own decisions about how to support a customer. There have been "numerous" times over the past 18 years that I've wondered why we've stuck with Verizon, tonight with Kiah was not one of them. Check out her number Verizon Wireless and put her in a supervisory position. Feel free to reach out to me if there are any additional details I can provide.

MOTIVATION!

0 Likes
Re: Great Customer Service Experience
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We thank you for your loyalty and your feedback. It's great to see that our colleague Kiah was able to resolve your issue after multiple interactions. Our priority is that we always provide you with the top-class assistance you deserve at all times. Feel free to reach out to us through any of our available channels in case you need additional assistance. We are always here for you! 

GeovannJ_VZW

0 Likes