HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!
VALLEYGIRL_14

I have been with Verizon since 2006 probably longer. They scammed me out of a phone saying it was delivered WHEN IT WAS ON BACK ORDERED!!!!!! I have been waiting for my phone for over a month for them to tell me it was delivered and they have to open up a ticket and I have to wait ANOTHER 3 TO 5 DAYS???????? Absolutely unacceptable!!!!!! I have been in communication with several employees since I ordered the phone and they ALL ASSURED ME THAT I WOULD BE GETTING MY PHONE TODAY! The tracking number they provided me was a DUMMY TRACKING NUMBER!!!! The phone said it was delivered to Texas and I am in New Jersey! I will be complaining negatively to everywhere I can!!!! This is absolutely horrible!!!! Yet they are changing me for a phone I NEVER RECEIVED and I have to wait on a ticket???? When they've known since last month I never received the phone!!!!!! I AM DONE WITH VERIZON AND I WILL BE LEAVING THEM AND TELLING EVERYONE ELSE I KNOW TO LEAVE THESE SCAM ARTISTS!!!

0 Likes
Re: HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!
Doggo
Contributor - Level 3

K, have fun. Another carrier isn't going to make a global chip shortage suddenly stop existing.

0 Likes
Re: HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!
mama23dogs
Legend

Posting a unhinged post on a public forum does not make you look good.  Even if Verizon made a horrible mistake, I am feeling worse for them that I am for you.  

0 Likes