HORRIFIC coverage
Chewy389
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been a long term Verizon customer.  I moved into Glen Head NY and coverage is ABSOLUTELY horrendous for my house as well as for the local middle and high schools.

I have to sit at 1 spot to receive and call from my mobile since the signals are so bad.  I complained and the agent sent me an extender.  After 45 minutes of setting up, then the agent told me that it is a wrong device if I was looking to strengthen the mobile signals.

My children go to North Shore middle and high schools.  Signals at the schools are so bad that they cannot call home even if they have emergencies.  Signals are bad for the whole of Glen Cove Avenue, I filed a complaint and they said they will send a technician to investigate and will call me back with a result... and that was NOVEMBER 2021 (2 months ago) and NO reply or feedback from anyone.

I pay over $200 a month for mobile services and this is horrible.  I am looking to move to another mobile provider.  Does AT&T or T Mobile provide better coverage and services in Glean Head, Sea Cliff NY areas?

0 Likes
Re: HORRIFIC coverage
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would be happy to review your service concerns with you. Were you provided a Ticket Number when you were told a Network Engineer was sent to review the area?

*Robert

0 Likes
Chewy389
Enthusiast - Level 1

No I did not get a ticket number (did not know that I have to) because it was promised to me that they will call me back on the status.

I have requested a call back today to find out about the status.  This is a complete waste of my time, and if the reception continued to be bad we are moving to T Mobile.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Chewy389! We are here to help, and we know how important it is to have good service, especially in your home area. If you still need information regarding your ticket, please reply to our Private Note for additional assistance. 

-Michelle

0 Likes