HOW DO I CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE IF 611 IS NOT WORKING AND I DONT HAVE ACCESS TO ANOTHER PHONE.
STEPH8869
Enthusiast - Level 1

PLEASE HELP BEEN WITHOUT A PHONE FOR 5 HOURS NOW AND CAN NOT GET AHOLD OF ANYONE

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: HOW DO I CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE IF 611 IS NOT WORKING AND I DONT HAVE ACCESS TO ANOTHER PHONE.
Snn5
Legend

You can use the Live Chat option in the Contact Us link at the top of each Verizon page.  Or, visit a store.

View solution in original post

Re: HOW DO I CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE IF 611 IS NOT WORKING AND I DONT HAVE ACCESS TO ANOTHER PHONE.
Snn5
Legend

You can use the Live Chat option in the Contact Us link at the top of each Verizon page.  Or, visit a store.

Tidbits
Legend

That's why landlines are more reliable. Landlines are so inexpensive there is no point for someone on a fixed income not having one in home. If they are homebound even more reason than subscribing to cellular service.

Tidbits
Legend

Oh did you know. If you ever need to call 911 regardless if you have landline service or not 911 must go through if you dial it. Of course provided all the lines are connected. Even though I no longer have landline service I have a phone connected for that very reason when all else fails.

tinksmagic

@STEPH8869 wrote:

PLEASE HELP BEEN WITHOUT A PHONE FOR 5 HOURS NOW AND CAN NOT GET AHOLD OF ANYONE

Did you dial 611 or #611? You must include the #. So use #611.😁

0 Likes