Hard to reach support
Alister67
Enthusiast - Level 1

Why is it so hard to talk to someone in verizon wireless support.  When I schedule a callback, I get a call from tech support, but no one talks back and it hags up.   Considering I've been with Verizon 16 to 18 yrs, it's terrible I cannot get help

Re: Hard to reach support
Doggo
Contributor - Level 3

That's because no one is physically calling you back, it's all automated. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Alister67, we are concerned to hear you are having problems getting in contact to get the help you need. We are happy to assist you in any way possible via this forum. In addition, there are multitude of ways you can reach out. Please see the link below. 

https://www.verizon.com/digital/nsa/nos/ui/contactus/nonsigninlanding

-Joshua

0 Likes
Rhemaboy

Waited on hold for customer service rep. Phone call dropped. Called back and before anyone picked up call dropped again.  Called back third time waited on hold for 30 minutes and grew tired of waiting for someone to pick up, as I also have a life. Clearly no one was going to answer my question. Tried chat which was maddening. Kept trying to relay information but the computer was not understanding what I was saying.  If I had not just purchased a new phone, I would never ever buy anything else from Verizon. The products get more expensive and the customer service gets worse and worse. Oh my goodness, where the heck has customer service gone???

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Rhemaboy,

We always want to ensure our customers are able to receive the support they need. We offer several avenues for support including scheduled call backs. These can be found here: https://www.verizon.com/support/contact-us/ We can also help here. 

What questions were you having about your account that you were needing to call in to us today? 

0 Likes