Heathrow FL 32746 Horrible coverage
MICMER20
Enthusiast - Level 3

Moved into a new office a few months ago in Heathrow FL 32746 and now have -105dbm to -120dBm signal all day inside & -95 to -100dBm outside... Missed txts, missed emails, no streaming, very poor service...Very frustrating since I recently upgraded to Unlimited and can't use it.

Labels (1)
Re: Heathrow FL 32746 Horrible coverage
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh, no! It worries us to see that you're experiencing slow mobile data speeds, and that you've missed important texts and emails while being inside your new office. We always recommend for you to reset the network settings on your device to make sure that your device is fully in sync with the network, and that you have the best signal available in your area.

Another solution that we'd like to recommend is for you to take advantage of any Wi-Fi networks available to you while being indoors. This will definitely give you the necessary signal boost while being at your office.

Geovann_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MICMER20
Enthusiast - Level 3

I do reset my device but to no avail... there is just poor Verizon cell coverage in this area and why take a gamble with wifi hot spots that are not secure? that's why I am paying for Verizon Unlimited.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Micmer20, we want his resolved ASAP.  A private message has been sent to assist you further.

Sean_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MICMER20
Enthusiast - Level 3

Screenshot_20180710-170521_OpenSignal.jpg

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having a reliable service is a priority to us, MICMER20. When did this issue start? Can you please provide us the zip code where this is occurring?

Rachel_VZW

0 Likes
MICMER20
Enthusiast - Level 3

[removed]

The issue started when we moved our office into this new location.

Personal information removed as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

0 Likes
MICMER20
Enthusiast - Level 3

Screenshot_20180716-164057_OpenSignal.jpg

0 Likes
MICMER20
Enthusiast - Level 3

Heathrow FL 32746

0 Likes
MICMER20
Enthusiast - Level 3

I need to get a credit for 10 hours per day of No Service. Do something or we are canceling & switching.