Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Horrible signal and no help
Trueserus0

I have been with Verizon a very long time have both the g6 and the iphone 8, over the last year my signal has been horrible I cannot even hold a phone call for more than 10 mins without dropping call and getting a red x. I have complained on every level done all the trouble shooting steps even turned my phone in on warrentee because I thought something was wrong between slow speeds and the red x my phones are basically bricks without WiFi, I have read a ton of post with everybody saying the same thing verizon is raiseing their prices constantly and lowering service, I used to be proud to have verizon, now just dissapointed I will be switching carriers, to those who have also fallen for the verizon scam I'm sorry your stuck dont bother with customer service they cant really help you they just work there they dont control the network , to verizon if your going to scam people and give same signal strength and speeds to the 50$ prepaid as the 200$ bills then you could at least pretend to care, not just tell people " well if you have any service regardless of strength or speed its considered good service".

0 Likes
Re: Horrible signal and no help
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Trueserus0, the very last thing we would ever wish is to lose a long term and valued customer like you. Dealing with service issues for a year wold certainly have me feeling frustrated. Clearly, you have been working hard to ensure that connection and we do want to cover every possibility. Please provide the nearest cross streets and zip code for where you are experiencing this. How far do you need to be from this location before you see a change? As you mentioned that your calls are dropping, have we requested that you mark the dropped calls so we may check the equipment involved? If not, when a call drops, please dial #832 and send right after that lost call so that we may identify it. Are you aware of any apps or games that might have been added on the phones around the time that this began?

LorenB_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes