How do I access voice mail without entering my password each time?
lifebldr
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello. Just joined Verizon. How do I check voicemail without having to use password each time. Ty

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Voicemail Password.
Snn5
Legend

In your phone's settings (depending on phone) there is a voicemail heading (might be under Phone or Call.)  In there you can tap on *86 and change to *86,,PIN#.  The commas are pauses.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

In your phone's settings (depending on phone) there is a voicemail heading (might be under Phone or Call.)  In there you can tap on *86 and change to *86,,PIN#.  The commas are pauses.

0 Likes
lifebldr
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks My lg optimus exceed 2 does not have a voicemail heading. I went to settings. Then call. nothing else about voicemail. Frustrating

Snn5
Legend

LG setup should be similar to my LG Volt and G2.:

2015-05-05-18-15-28.png2015-05-05-18-15-08.png

I have Visual Voicemail turned on so my next screen after tapping VOICEMAIL won't help you, but it should read:  *86.  Tap that and you can enter the 2 pauses and follow with the 4 digit PIN.

0 Likes
RonC19

I tried that and it shows as *86,,XXXX# as my password but it doesnt eliminate the password rtequirement?

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@RonC19 wrote:

I tried that and it shows as *86,,XXXX# as my password but it doesnt eliminate the password rtequirement?

It will still give you the prompt but after the two two-second delays, should outpulse your PIN.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure all your issues are resolved regarding your Voicemail Password.  A private message has been sent to assist you further.

SeanC_VZW

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus
Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.