How do I file a formal complaint about an employee at a Verizon store?
4rileyp20

I am new customer to Verizon and already disappointed with the customer service from employees.

I am elderly and don't get around easily or very well so I assigned my nephew as an authorized manager on my account I then asked him to go to store for me and add 2-4 lines to my account for me so I could give my grandkids a wonderful Christmas this year. 

Yesterday my nephew went to a store to purchase the phones for me and when he came back and told me what had happened I was very disappointed that he received such rude customer service from an employee Then today he went to another store and purchased more phones for me and when he returned and told me what happened I was dumbfounded with how completely different services were. To make matters worse I was going over my receipts to try to ease some of my confusion about the price difference between yesterday and today and realized yesterday I was seriously overpriced overcharged I paid half today of what I paid yesterday for the same exact order and I am disgusted with the employee who did this.

0 Likes
Re: How do I file a formal complaint about an employee at a Verizon store?
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@4rileyp20 wrote:

I am new customer to Verizon and already disappointed with the customer service from employees.

I am elderly and don't get around easily or very well so I assigned my nephew as an authorized manager on my account I then asked him to go to store for me and add 2-4 lines to my account for me so I could give my grandkids a wonderful Christmas this year. 

Yesterday my nephew went to a store to purchase the phones for me and when he came back and told me what had happened I was very disappointed that he received such rude customer service from an employee Then today he went to another store and purchased more phones for me and when he returned and told me what happened I was dumbfounded with how completely different services were. To make matters worse I was going over my receipts to try to ease some of my confusion about the price difference between yesterday and today and realized yesterday I was seriously overpriced overcharged I paid half today of what I paid yesterday for the same exact order and I am disgusted with the employee who did this.

Were the stores actual Verizon owned stores or third-party stores selling Verizon services?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Re: How do I file a formal complaint about an employee at a Verizon store?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is definitely not the experience we would want you to have. We can certainly review what happened and how we can help. Please send us a Private Note, so we may be able to assist. *Gert

0 Likes