How do I get in touch with someone from escalations or upper management regarding my promotional gift card?
NICKIDOW

How do I get in touch with someone from escalations or upper management?  I've been trying to resolve a Black Friday promotion that is due to my husband and myself with no luck, no response from VZN and the last call I did get I was told I would be contacted by management and that never happened.  I'm about fed up with having to wait for what is owed to us.  I need someone to contact me on this matter and not get the general canned reply or response.

Our saga in a nutshell:

We went into Verizon on November 27th and got the SWITCH promo and the port over promo, trade in value on my phone $550 and a VISA gift card $200.  They had issues with porting the phones over on my husband’s line but after a couple hours in store – it was done.  My phone had to be ordered.  When it came in there were more issues and they had to cancel the account and redo it in order to make it work but reassured us that we still would receive all the promos.  My husband did get his VISA gift card and I finally received a credit for $235 in May but not the full $500.  When I had asked Mason about it he said he was working with an agent to get this cleared up, so I waited.  He then said I would need to go to a corporate store for assistance, which I did, only to find out that they said they do not work with my account because I signed up with one of the outer branches ( he used another term but I am drawing a blank).  So I went back into the store, at which point Mason said he filed an escalation for my rebate, gift card and my husband’s, this was on June 9th. On July 19th I finally emailed the customer support team at go wireless, the gal who called me back was of no help and never really even reviewed my email before calling me.  She told me that the store Manger would give me a call no later than July 28th.  I have yet to receive a call.  When I did not receive the callback is when my husband said we may have to seek legal means if necessary, that brings us to today.

I have pages of emails showing the above in greater detail.  Any assistance on this matter is great appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Contact escalations team
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

NICKIDOW,

We certainly want to be sure your issue is addressed and resolved. The Switcher Program is handled by an exclusive team that can review your submission and help determine what amounts you qualified for based on the information you sent in. The Switcher Team can be reached by phone at 844-408-8470 or via chat/email using this link https://switch.yourwirelessswitchcenter.com/contactus/ . We're confident that they'll be able to assist you in getting the answers you need.

ShawnteJ_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're truly disappointed to learn that this has been your experience with our switcher promotion, NICKIDOW. It's important we get to the bottom of this for you. From what you have explained, it sounds like you did receive some credits for the promotion. It also sounds like this may have been completed through an indirect store. The Switcher promotion allows you to trade in your old carriers device and set up new service on a device payment through Verizon. The promotional Reimbursement consists of Verizon Wireless Visa Prepaid Card in amount of carriers Early Termination Fee (up to $350) or final device payment plan balance (up to $650), including lease purchase option if applicable, minus device trade-in credit. You can learn more about the promotion and how it is reimbursed here, http://spr.ly/65898Q0Cz. What information is provided, when you check your status here, http://spr.ly/65808Q0CM?

DanielleR_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
NICKIDOW

This does not address my issue.  I need someone to look into why I have yet to receive my gift card, the full balance of the trade in (my phone was brand new when I traded it in and I was told $550 credit) and also the trade in for my husband's phone.  Who can I escalate this to in order to get the credits owed and my VISA GC?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

NICKIDOW,

We certainly want to be sure your issue is addressed and resolved. The Switcher Program is handled by an exclusive team that can review your submission and help determine what amounts you qualified for based on the information you sent in. The Switcher Team can be reached by phone at 844-408-8470 or via chat/email using this link https://switch.yourwirelessswitchcenter.com/contactus/ . We're confident that they'll be able to assist you in getting the answers you need.

ShawnteJ_VZW

0 Likes
MTNDNCER
Enthusiast - Level 1

This 844 # doesn't work

0 Likes
KH-Michael
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes