How do I submit a compliment for a Verizon store employee?
AMYKIM24

When my phone would not reboot at all today and I really depend on it for work one of your employees at your Newington, CT store was outstanding in solving my problem and getting me on my way. I can't find a forum or specific place on your website for compliments. Any guidance on this would be appreciated. Thank you!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do I submit a compliment for a Verizon store employee?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

AMYKIM24, we are so happy to hear about your experience at the store location. We always want you to get the best customer service from us.

We actually do not have a forum or department to assist with a compliment. The best way to ensure a representative gets the recongnition you want to convey, is to talk to that store manager directly. 

StevenG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Hmfrank

I would like to do so as well

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello HMfrank

The best way to ensure a representative gets the recognition you want to convey, is to talk to that store manager directly. 

JoeL_VZW

0 Likes
Mouishlm6

The store manager, Opal. at the Verizon store 5310 Kirby Dr. Houston Texas was extremely helpful today. She helped me restore my phone and taught me how to back up phone services. I am very appreciative!!!!!!!!! This store location is always great and Opal is fantastic! THANK YOU!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mouishlm6, we appreciate you taking your time to provide us with the positive feedback from your store experience. It is our priority to ensure that you have a positive interaction with us in every form, and we are glad to see that our store manager was able to provide that for you. We are here, always available, in case you have any other questions or concerns that we can assist you with. VianeyP_VZW

0 Likes
Williamsburg1

Yeah- same issue regarding no place to compliment an employee.  I had a fantastic experience at the Williamsburg, VA store recently.  The Solutions Manager, Tim Dawson, not only guided his team in resolving my phone issue, it was also evident he was the epitome of customer service as a manager.  I've been a healthcare professional for 35+ years and know good service when I see it.  Mr. Dawson was doing a superb job leading his staff and managing the store during a very busy day.  Kudos to him.

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes